Monday, May 25, 2009

short girl does not equal short dress

The short dresses were not all I though they would be. They were actually more overpowering to my frame than long dresses. I did like one, so they are not totally out, but I think the longer "modified A-line" were the perfect match for me and my hips :) The second dress below is my current fave, it is actually sort of Southern country chic. It doesn't look like much in this image, but it has great pleated ruffles along the neckline that continue all around the top and looks very cute on. This short dress was sweet, but I think with my bobbed hair it's going to be too Gidget.

A cute option: Melissa Sweet "Nell"

The current favorite: Melissa Sweet "Heidi"

It was a fun way to kill an hour, and great motivation to never, ever ever stop working out!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I know! I want to re-get-married and get a super curve-hugging boat-neck dress.

Can you tell I've thought this out?

L said...

Pretty! I'm glad you're having fun.
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi T,
I love you.
Your choice or the longer one will only enhance your beauty, engaging personality and forever optimistic attitude.
Always proud of your choices and decisions and this only personifies all.

Love, Dad