Monday, July 20, 2009

Steve update:


Yay! I got home from my trip to Philly this weekend and Steve's eye is much better. I am just going to watch him and keep doling out my unrequited love. 

In other news, I apologize to anyone who reads this blog who is also in my email address book. For the last two Saturday's in a row, yahoo mail has spammed everyone with an email link to a gambling site or something in Arabic...  I was hanging with Courtney on Saturday and she looked at her blackberry and then at me and says, "did you just email me, TP?" Since I don't have a blackberry or any sort of PDA and was sans laptop the obvious answer was no. Then I remembered last Saturday and was like, "Um, was it a weird email?" We were laughing at all the people on the recipient list; it went to the email address that my mom, sister and I SHARED in high school (wonder how that worked out for us), another one Katie used like 3 jobs ago.

Love technology...

4 comments:

L said...

Thanks, T. I've developed a terrible Arabic gambling habit now. Good news re: Steve!

Katie said...

I vote for reinstating mtkpike@northnet.org. I'd love to see some of the old messages that came through that address.

Courtney said...

It seemed SO ridiculous coming out of my mouth, as we're sitting there in that gym, but it really did make for a funny memory of the weekend. And a blog post.

Miss you already! Looking forward to all of the reasons we have to get the gang together in 2009!

eyeheartorange said...

awww, miss you too, C!! Such a fun, cool, productive (sort of) way to spend a weekend.