Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are you... The Sequel


Hello!

In an effort to streamline my shoe wardrobe, clean out my closet and my life, and pretty much just do whatever it takes to fit into our new 800 square foot existence, now's your chance to benefit!

Are you a size 7 or 7.5 shoe who loves shiny black patent leather, soft black suede, 5.5" heels and the opportunity to flaunt your inner pin-up girl via your footwear?


If so, please leave me a comment. I'll leave this open a little longer than I did for the last pair!

4 comments:

emr said...

are these your holiday party j. simp shoes????

eyeheartorange said...

yes! I've never worn them since and they hurt! Gotta clean out, E! Our new place is about the size of your apt on St. Charles :(

Caryl said...

I'm a 7.5 and a shameless blog stalker! :) I'd love to see a picture!

Caryl (Katie's friend!)

Christine said...

Love the shoes... have boats for feet LOL.

T I know you know I can tell you all about actually living in a space that size! But since you were here last the bathroom was gutted...and is so much bigger (we even have a full size shower now) and gained a ton of storage... added storage to the back room, attic and front porch - oh and a shed out back... so I if you need any help... I can tell you about getting every square inch of storage... but gads... giving up shoes??? We need to talk.