Saturday, April 12, 2008

technology, scmechnology

why why why do DVDs NEVER play all the way through without a glitch? I am finally sitting down to watch the Constant Gardener, a movie I have had lying around from Netflix for seriously, 5 months. And of course, it is skipping and getting stuck and causing the viewer great frustration.

Speaking of movies, did anyone see There Will Be Blood? I loved it, but I couldn't help feeling like I had missed something. I read a few reviews online and they all confirmed that that's how you're supposed to feel. But still.

Any movie recommendations?

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I haven't watched a "smart" movie in far longer than I am willing to admit.

The last one I saw in theaters (and likely the last one I saw, period) was Enchanted. HAHA.

I do what I can, these days. It's pretty sad.

L said...

I totally just saw Enchanted.

I would highly recommend "The Lives of Others" next time you're in the mood for foreign.

Courtney said...

Speaking of movies, Andrew stopped at Target on the way home this afternoon and bought me Juno. I am SO excited to watch it (again) tonight!

T--are things right in the world again with B home?

eyeheartorange said...

you bet, Court! Bliss. Sheer bliss. Hope you liked Juno! Megan and I saw it January 1, 2008 and Brett and I saw it again a few weeks ago. I love it. I want it.