Saturday, April 25, 2009

Run Like a Girl!


Last Sunday was our Girls on the Run 5k! 

It is the culmination of our spring training season with the girls. They did great and were sooo cute. It was definitely my slowest 5k to date (a respectable 49 minutes flat, thank you), but I did a grown up 5k the day before that was a little faster :) Some of the girls had really impressive times, about 27 minutes for nine-year olds, and I am so proud of all of them. It was awesome to be a part of the training and the race, hopefully they will stick with running. Thanks to honorary Coach Brett for taking pictures. He is ok, for a boy. Also, I would like to point out that I look amazing in lime green.

Stretching? or just goofing off. Hard to tell...

My favorite part! A group hug for Coach T.

Serious stretching. Well, as serious as you can be with 2 tattoos on your face.

I love this photo! They look so determined and official.

More hugs!

What a fun race! Worth the 6am wake up call.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Fun! Go T!