Saturday, August 23, 2008

funny money

The other day at the dentist I found out they owe me $377. Great, right? Check's in the mail. Then yesterday, I got an invoice from the Art Institute of Atlanta, where I took a class, oh maybe three years ago? Apparently I owe them $0.21. Yes, folks, that is 21 cents! So it has already cost them more than 21 cents to process this info and send me a letter. And now they want me to spend more money use up a check, an envelope and a stamp. So I could call and dispute it, but then I would spend more in cell phone minutes than the 21 cents. I wish I knew this on Wednesday when I went to the dentist. Then I could have asked them to send 21 cents to AIA and a check for $367.79 to me. such sillyness! But I'd rather not end up in collections, so I think the best answer is to call from my work ohone for free and charge it on my credit card.

In other news, I got a text message the other day that read like this:
yo the next time u dont want to hang out u dont have 2 lie 2 go hang with jamie

I'll keep that in mind.

No comments: