Thursday, November 12, 2009

love this!


www.myparentswereawesome.com

"Before the fanny packs and Andrea Bocelli concerts, your parents (and grandparents) were once free-wheeling, fashion-forward, and super awesome."

I just love this site. I have always spent time thinking about my parents when they were my age and obsessing over old photos: photos of my grandparents as teenagers, my mom's yearbook, my dad's scrapbook. Some genius put all that nostalgia online. Just one more thing to take up time, but at least there is a little less snark involved than a lot of internet nonsense.


Goodness, it's late.


2 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

THANKS!!! I can't tell you haw much time I just spent going thru photos!! (but it was fun!!)

Along the Ausable said...

Oh, I just love how "Mark and Rita" can be so in love even with awful shag carpet and brown panelling! Awesome!