Saturday, January 1, 2011

welcome, 2011



Needless to say, I am ready to start anew. Although, 2010 was pretty great for the Smiths; we decided to become outdoorsy, got a new lease on religion, nutrition and tradition. Spent time (and sky miles) with family, did the right thing, created, celebrated and collaborated. As of today, I am self employed. Eek. Some of my hopes for the new year include meal planning to get our food budget under control, finding my way with my intentions for my design work, strengthening my friendships and making sure people I love really know it, being a support to my husband - as he is to me, figuring out my faith a little better, and creating order - thereby creating ease. I know I need to work on metrics to measure these goals, maybe tomorrow. Happy 01.01.11, everyone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Tera. You are a very special girl! Happy New Year!!!

David said...

Like

Along the Ausable said...

happy new year!

Anna said...

Great post and great pictures! Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

Happy New Year, T! Great post, and congrats again on the brave decision with work. You'll be awesome!

L said...

Here's to you and to 2011!

Philip and Stacy said...

Those photos are GREAT! Y'all are just too cute together. Miss you at work already... :)