Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jonathan Orange Adler


I had sort of taken a break from decorating while I figured out my real estate future, but since a chat with mom a few weeks ago, I've decided to stay put for a while and continue to rent. I have a fantastic 1000 square foot 1920's apartment in a great part of Atlanta, so what's not to love?

So anyway, I'll be doing some more painting in the coming weeks, (eye for an eye, Katie) and I've been all 'round the internet looking for some new stuff. Thought I'd give a shout out to one of my favorite home decor gurus, Jonathan Adler. There really is nothing in his collection after which I'm not pining. Plus his marketing really is too cute. The phrase Tongue in Cheek Chicness comes to mind. Anyway, check it out. I want it all. Especially the orange stuff, natch.

http://www.jonathanadler.com/shop/index.php

No comments: