Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Liz + Scott : save the date


I am meeting with bride Liz this week to review her save the date design. Here is a shot of the materials I gathered to give her for inspiration at our last chat and a shot of the in-progess save the date. Hope she's pleased! And yes, I think I would plan to cut out the notches on the side of the "tickets" with a hole punch. Should make a fun project for a Saturday night with the girls :) But no drinks! These need to be straight. I'd love any and all feedback on this! xo

I have saved that postcard of the Ferris Wheel in the foreground since I was applying to colleges in 1996! I think it is an ad for Dartmouth. Sometimes is pays to be a packrat, er, I mean future-predicting amateur archivist.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I think it's awesome! I downloaded the fun font after our email yesterday, too.

If you find yourself in Baltimore, I'd be happy to hole-punch with you! xo

eyeheartorange said...

I think I am going to run to Michael's today to see if they have a MS paper punch that would do that to the edges. Or, use my favorite desktop tool : pinking shears!

I need to find myself in Baltimore sometime soon :)