Wednesday, July 7, 2010

no comment

Meaning, no comment from my Gram on the cookie tin post. As in, she woke up in the middle of the night, decided to check the blog to pass some insomnia twilight moments, and wanted to leave a comment but couldn't make it work just then. We've all been there, I have slammed my laptop shut in frustration after getting the word identification wrong three times in a row! Anyway, I guess I wanted to document for myself that we had a lovely chat about the tin and the memory and all the house details. She said she cried, but I think in a happy, I've been a great grandmother and shared so much with my granddaughter sort of way.

Yes, Gram, you have. xoxo!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have that problem all the time. There are some blogs where I've written a terrific comment, and they want me to log-in with my google account, but it just won't. This only happens in Mozilla, works fine in Chrome. Also, doesn't happen on every blog. Why do the internets wish to confuse us so much?